Sunday, March 20, 2011

Japan Tsunami Relief

The good people at cfsl.net are organizing a japan tsunami relief effort http://cfsl.net/tsunami/ , by having artists submit artwork for either the originals to be sold, make a book publication or organize exhibitions, all profits will be donated to Give2Asia.  I found this through sparths blog, and wanted to add my own modest contribution. Being part Japanese myself, I really want to do anything I can to help. Please help donate to the RedCross or any other tsunami relief effort. Every bit helps.

11 comments:

  1. The hotness! This is a really solid contribution to the cause. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contribution, it's full of sensitivity !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful piece. If it (or a copy) is for sale to help the tsunami relief, please post the information. I don't know what this might be worth, but if I can, I am interested. I'll try to watch here, but please email me at digimer@digimer.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that is spectacular, I would love to buy it or a copy of it, do you have any plans to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. here my artworks for japan . . gambaru! http://bit.ly/fItT7Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful effort!Great works on your blog!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might want to check this out. This guy has your image posted with his copyright on it.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464575743605017&set=a.424236097638982.99483.322984104430849&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete